CLICK ME CLICK ME!

19.11.08

TnF I love you.

yup.
I'm not in TnF anymore.
but yes,
I'm still in love with it.
yes,
I still love the people I met in TnF.

What made me quit TnF?
well, I can say,
Love.
I was too busy with my love life until i stop going for training.
Nothing to regret about.
It's my choice.

I hope 1 day, I will be able to join tranings again.
Just for once.
but I know this chance is a 1% chance.


I still hope for that day.






N to the people from CH TnF,
I love you guys.
It's been my pride to know all of you guys.
to the SENIORs,
you all are leaving school this year,
and so am I.
let's work hard to pursue a life we never had!
to the JUNIORs,
although i don't know some of you little guys,
but here, i hope to wish you all a happy life in TnF.
enjoy TnF when you still have the time to enjoy!






last but not least,
TnF I Love You.

No comments: