CLICK ME CLICK ME!

7.5.10

My weekdays

Yeaaaaaaaaaa.
Damn bored now.
The only person that will make me not bored is not in the country.
Arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
LOW CARMEN YOU FASTER COME BACK PLEASE!

So yes as you can see, Carmen is away on her holiday getaway to Bali, Indonesia.
Hope so come back all tan and go Lang Tengah with us and get burn again.
HAHAHAHAHA!

So yeaaaaaa.
How's my week?
I finally made it in time to pass in my "brief" essay and finish my presentation successfully.
I hope it was successful because it was really a "brief" presentation!
Goshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

And then it was time to move on to model making.
Carmen came over to my house again to do model making.
But in the end we did not do it and slept through the whole night.
LOL.
Sorry people, we were just too tired.
Hahahahahahahhaa.

Yesterday we continue the model making in Charcoal's house after our tutorial with Ms.Rosidah.
Yessssss.
She's my new tutor.
We've switch tutor with the other group.
So now friday I'm off!
Wohooooooooooooooooo!

Today was the same too.
Everyday model making.
But without Carmen.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Abit different.
Maybe I'm too attached to her jorrrrr.
Dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

A few more days to Lang Tengah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Low Carmen, happy holiday in Bali!

No comments: