CLICK ME CLICK ME!

29.3.10

hectic sunday, tiring monday

So it was sunday.
And since it's Qing Ming. (清明)
清明时节雨纷纷,路上行人欲断魂。
But no rain poured. For heaven sake.
No one will understand what our family been through the whole day.

So we were going to pay a visit to my grandpa and grandma in Meru, Klang.
At 10.16am we reached Jalan Meru, so I thought, why don't I take a nap since I'm reaching soon and I'm so sleepy.
I remember the last thing I saw was the Shell petrol station 10 metres away.
The next thing I knew, I woke up at 10.45am, and I was in front of the Shell petrol station.
WTF?
I only moved 10 metres in the past half and hour?

Shortcut everything, we were stuck in the jam for 4 hours.
And we didn't even drive into the memorial park.
We parked outside in one of the little roads and walked 2km into the memorial park and hike up a hill, carrying all the offerings and my laptop and camera as well.
It was a hot and humid day, I think I lost a few pounds.

My aunt was stuck worst than us, being in the car for 6 whole farking hours.
Can't believe it huh?
All our car tanks were dry due to the traffic jam.
Everybody had to rush to the petrol station after that.


It was Zooey's 4 month old birthday.
We went to Legend Hotel for japanese buffet dinner.
Food was not bad.
Although the place is only one fifth of Jogoya's size, or maybe smaller, the food there is much more quality compared to Jogoya.
Zooey was very naughty yesterday, not allowing us to eat as she wants us to walk around while carrying her.


Today, I don't wanna speak about today.
Tiring day.

No comments: