CLICK ME CLICK ME!

15.9.10

Just to update

Just so you know, this post will be loads and loads of craps since I don't know what I'll be posting and no idea what will be typing on my keyboard the very next second.

This few days are like hell to me.
Somebody's been out of town, spending his/her time in a foreign land.
And left me stranded in Malaysia.
Somebody, next time if you may, bring me along, even if it's squeezing into your luggage and being checked in into the plane's cargo.

I'm so F-ing bored now.
Nothing to do.
Just have to keep logging in into Car Town to checked on my cars.
Mum's hogging the TV with her Korean dramas again.
I find them damn draggy, anyone agree with me?

Am now watching a Taiwanese drama called 痞子英雄.
Yeaaa I know, I'm abit outdated.
But who cares.
LOL

Well, after writing all these craps.
I'm still bored.
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

No comments: