CLICK ME CLICK ME!

30.9.10

R.I.P Bryan Chiel Yee Hao

I can't describe my mood and feeling this couple of days.
All I see in Facebook is news about you, that you went to a far far away place.

Bryan, we were not close, but you consider me as your friend.
You said hi to me whenever you see me in school.
You were a brilliant learner when we were in the english debate team together.
Although in the end I quit the team no long after, and we did not talk for ages, you still considered me as your friend.
I can't believe form 4 was the last time I ever get to see you again.

Bryan, justice will soon show it's power.
Giving you the right explanation will be our top priority now.

Bryan, rest in peace.
We miss you.

1 comment:

Abbie Road said...

I'm so very sorry for your lost. I was unable to have the chance to meet him and i wish i had. Bryan seemed like he was truly a stand-up guy.

I am a fellow cyclist just like he was, so this ties us together forever bonded by this connection. I wish his soul peace and I hope where ever he is he is still riding that bicycle of his<3!

Abisola Mojeed