CLICK ME CLICK ME!

17.5.11

end of the semester. well. soon.

This blog post is another random blog post of mine because I got nothing to do in the middle of the night.
Yea yea I know I should be doing my prototype but am not gonna do all the gluing with the chloroform in an aircond room and pengsan everybody in the house.

Its been a long time since I sat in front of my desktop typing away on my blog. Well, nowadays, its considered my mum and dad's desktop more than mine since I use my laptop more often but don't you guys think that the keyboard on the desktop is much more user friendly?

I just can't wait for the end of the semester to come.
I don't hope to pass with flying colours since I know that almost impossible but at least let me pass.
That's all I opt for since the days in CH.

Day after tomorrow will be the submission for the prototype.
Promise myself I will upload a photo of my prototype after I'm done.
And my prototype will soon be Chia Mei Mei's bookshelf or whatever shelf she wants it to be since I agreed I will give it to her once I'm done with all my presentation.
LOL.

OMG. 2 more weeks and I'm done with my year 2.
Gosh time really flies when you don't notice.
Can't believe it at all.
And I can't believe the fact that I'm going to the USA with Carmen Low Carmen, Eva Lee Ming, Vie Wen Law Hui Wen, Arron Chu Sze Yong, Nickson Lim Tien Wei, Ee Wil Ken and Lemon Chia Wei Hoong.

No comments: