CLICK ME CLICK ME!

1.5.11

MAROON 5!

Look at the heps of fans that Carmen made me pick up on the floor so that Christy and Jon gets souvenirs. Lucky you guys! HEHE!


Yeapppppp. as you can see I had tickets to THE Maroon 5 concert that was held in Stadium Putra Bukit Jalil on courtesy of my uncle's complimentary tickets since he works at Maxis and they are the sponsor for this show.

Well honestly, I don't know much Maroon 5 songs and yeaaaa I was quite tired when they sang songs I did not know too well,
but heck they were AWESOME!
although the people in front of us block us most of the time.
Oh yeaaaaa. as you can see we got rock zone tickets!
Well not very near to Maroon 5 but we still manage to see them!
LOL!

Maroon 5!


The crowd and the stage before the show.


well I really pity 2 guys that were in front of us!
because it was rock zone and all, their girlfriends didn't manage to get a glimpse of Maroon 5 and you know what they did?
They "placed" their girlfriends on their shoulder and started blocking everybody's view!
and the girls were so happy to see Maroon 5 that they started shaking and some-what dancing on their bf's shoulder.
Gosh it was painful just to look.
but in the end security told them to come down. lol.

THAT'S US with the fan i picked up from the floor. sniff*

No comments: