CLICK ME CLICK ME!

27.12.09

Gila gila.
Just came back from a 3D2N trip to Penang.

Well, basically, this trip to Penang wasn't a satisfaction to me.
Because I did not get to eat good food like the last time.
Hmmmmmm.
I missed out the Duck Mee.
Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

But this time, I went to the beach.
Went Banana Boat with my 2nd uncle and my cousins CheowChing, ZhaoFeng, CheowMay, ZhaoLong, Yuki and her boyfriend KokPing.
From the view of the balcony of the hotel room, the banana boat seem so slow.
But when you are on it, it seems quite fast.
Hahaha.
Scared Yuki for the whole ride.
Although it did not toppled, but I don't know why we are so stupid to jump down into the water ourselves.
Getting ourselves wet.
And my 2nd uncle threw everybody into the water.
I was the last.
He barely can carry me up.
Because I'm too heavy.
So I just relax saje.
xDDDDD
But in the end I still kena throw into the water.
ISHHHHH.

Then we even went for the..... errrrrr..... the parachute thingy...... tied to the boat.
Yeaaaaa.
Guess you guys can figure it out.
I went with CheowChing after my 2nd uncle and ZhaoFeng went up.
We saw loads of jellyfishes in the sea.
OMG.
But my 2nd uncle, ZhaoFeng, Yuki and KokPing said they didn't see any.
LOL.
The jellyfishes were so long man.

And yeaaaaa.
After all those activities at the beach, we were so damn hungry and tired.
And yes, it's food at McCalister road again!
Yeapppppp.
The best food you can get there.
LOL.
I had one bowl of curry mee, one bowl of assam laksa, chee cheong fun, cendol..........
And the list goes on and on.
If not because of the table, I would have eaten more.
Because there were not enough space on the table.
Hahaha.

Today was the last day, after eating breakfast at the hotel lobby,
I went back to bed again.
Hahaha.
Then it was the journey back to KL.
We stopped by at Ipoh for some food and Ipoh white coffee.
Even bought three "yim gukk gaii" back.
Ohhhhh yeaaaaaa.
I'm gonna have a feast of my life!

No comments: