CLICK ME CLICK ME!

1.12.09

I think I have neglected my blog for awhile.
Sorry bloggie.
Somehow I love FaceBookie more than you.

So what did I do today?
I went to school and found out only Stephanie and Jeannie was in class.
So plus me and Carmen, there was only 4 person.
Then JonathanLam came along.
But I just said a sentence to him.
"You cut your hair?".
LOL.

And then.
Me and Carmen procrastinated the whole day.
OMG.
Didn't do anything for the whole day.
The only real thing we did is eat the Beehoon.
LMAO.
And we procrastinate, procrastinate and procrastinate.
And procrastinate.
And procrastinate.
Yeaaa. I think you get the idea.

Then I went and visit my baby niece Zooey!
OMG.
She's so cute.
Oh yeaaa.
I have not posted any photos of her in my blog.
Later laaaaaa.
Hahaha.

Went for dinner at night.
Of course laaa.
If not in the morning mehhhhh.

Just doing nothing now.
Dear is asleep.
I'm so bored.
Ishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Hou Choi still got ManShean let me zatttt. xDDD

Going to Carmen's house tomorrow to study.
Since nobody is going back to school.
May as well go to Carmen there.
Nearer marrrrrrrrr.

Sleeping time.

No comments: