CLICK ME CLICK ME!

31.12.09

It's 15 minutes to 2010.


First of all.
I wanna wish all of my long known friends.
Thank you to you guys.
Thank you for accompanying me throughout all these years.
Until year 2009.
Especially XiYi and ManShean.
Thanks you both for all the support you guys gave me since Form 1.

Second of all.
I wanna thanks my college mates till now.
For giving me a wonderful foundation year in the year 2009.
Wish you guys can be with me and I can be with you guys till the end of 2012.
And wish all of us, whether we are going into GD or IAD, to get good grades and get 1st degree honour and get full scholarship for our PTPTN loan.
=D

10 minutes left.
I wanna thank and say sorry to all the people I hurt this year.
I apologize for all the mistakes I did.
Sorry.













And I miss you on this lonely night. =(

No comments: