CLICK ME CLICK ME!

20.2.10

CNY open house + ZOUK + Putrajaya

See the title?
Yesssssshhhhhhhhh!
This 2 days, yesterday and today, was so much fun!

Firstly, I wanna thank ManShean and XiYi for coming to my house to "pekk zauuu" with me.
Hahaha.
Although we didn't drink much, but XiYi was almost drunk.
LOL.

I pick up ManShean, and we made our way to Mid Valley to meet up with XiYi as she was there having her haircut.
Picked Madam Kwan as our meet up place.
Goshhhhhh!
Long time I have not meet up with both of them!
Since the last time we went back to LaiMeng.
Then we makan, chit chat, and makan again.
Yes, we had 2 meals there.
LOL.
On my treat, since I have not belanja them before. =)

Then we made our way back to my house.
Well, my uncle's house.
Xiyi's first time in my car.
Hahaha.

We ate, we drink, ate again, drink again.
Until Xiyi was drunk.
Because she took Carlsberg and Red Wine together.
Well, not together as in mix together laaaa, but as in she drink 1 sip of wine, and drink 1 sip if beer.
Don't mabuk also bluff people gehhhhh.
Hahaha.

And yes, we had to fetch ManShean home.
Since she got curfew and she can't go to Zouk with us.
And yes, I brought Xiyi to Zouk.
She was so damn excited.
Maybe she was excited and acted childish and that's why we can't get in.
LOL.
Just joking.
Yeaaa. The guard don't let us in.
Nak check ID worrr.
Don't laugh first.
Even my cousin who is 28 years old this year also kena check.
Gilerrrrrrrrrrrrr.
So what we do?
Rasuah lo.
RM50 for 2 person.
Then we get to go in.
LOL.
The last time I went also didn't check my ID.
Ishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

So we drank and drank and drank, and dance and dance and dance.
Xiyi was crazy on the dance floor.
Hahahaha.
Drunk.

And yeaaaaaa. I drove home.
I was still conscious.
And lucky there were no police road block.
IF NOT WE SURE KENA GAO GAO.

Today was quite fun too.
Me and Xiyi took the ERL back to Putrajaya.
ERL = KLIA Transit.
We were like tourist only.
Taking pictures in Kl Sentral and on the train.
Too bad Xiyi lost her ticket.
Hmmmmmmmmmmm.
Bad luck.

We went to Alamanda for lunch at OldTown.
Then pergi around Putrajaya taking pictures!
LOL.
Go dataran, then go to the bridge.
Well, one of the bridge!


It was a 1 day trip in PUTRAJAYA!

No comments: