CLICK ME CLICK ME!

16.2.10

HAPPY CNY!

So basically we can conclude this year's CNY with one word : HOT

Not hot as in mentally feeling it, but hot as in physically feeling it.
And what does that bring?
SWEAT.

And for a big family that I have, visiting every granduncle and grandaunt is so painful mentally for us.
Hot sun.
Warm air.
And their houses are so close to each other, we don't even get a chance to get the air conditioner to run long enough for the cold air to come out, then we have to leave the car.
So we may as well walk from house to house.

"收获" is not so bad this year, as we speak.
At least I think, by throwing in another few hundreds, I can get my new phone.

Was almost drunk on the day before CNY and on the first day of CNY.
First day was all Brandy and Lemonade mix together. And the Lemonade expired last year. But we don't care. We can't find anything else to mix with the Brandy.
And I was almost drunk after 3 cups of Brandy.
Weak me.
Second day, I was drunk by Carlsbergs and White Wine.
Carlsberg was because I was playing Black Jack with my 4th cousin sister Shirney and big cousin brother David.
Whom that loses have to drink Carlsberg. And I was losing like mad.
Then my cousin poured a glass of White Wine for me, and I drank it at one go because I was rushing home for prayers to the god of sky, if you please translate directly.
Make me dizzy, make me hot.
Goshhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
I love alcohol, for once.
Doesn't drunk my body, but drunk my heart.
At least I won't think of unhappy stuff.
LOL.

As for today, my parents and I made our way to the "Kuan Gong" temple in Petaling Street.
Dad has to "sipp tai suii" because he's a monkey.
Well, monkey as in zodiac, not physically.
I remembered I once told my teacher in kindergarten that my dad was a monkey, and she whacked me in the butt because she said I was disrespecting my dad.
FHS.
So me and my cousin stand at one corner of the temple.
Oh yeaaaa, my aunt was there too.
I started taking pictures, like those "ang mo" tourist.

Then it was 3rd uncle's house, sat around for awhile, then we made our way to my aunt's house.
Dogs again.
6 or 7 dogs, I can't remember.
There's Candy, Oreo, Heihei, Snowy, Blacky, Coco.
Ohhhh. 6.
Did I miss out anyone?

Then was to 2nd uncle's house.
2nd uncle was bringing out tons of food for us, until we suspect the food are gonna expired soon.

1st uncle was the last.
Gambling, as always.
Tradition maaaaaaaa.
I lost quite alot.
But all my mum's money.
Sorry Mummy~ =(

Dinner was steamboat.
Ate so so so so so so so much.
I think I'm putting 2kgs back on my body.
Ishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

No comments: