CLICK ME CLICK ME!

29.11.09

Hmmmm.
Suddenly feel like writing this.

Seriously.
What are friends?
Are they people you can rely on when you need them?
Or are they the people who will support you when you need support?
Or are they the people you feel comfortable with?

No matter what they are or what role they play,
I wish I had more of them.

Ya.
I can have tons of friends from school.
On facebook.
On my blog list.
But how many can I really trust?
How many can I treat them heart to heart?
Both hands with ten fingers can count all of them.
Maybe one hand.

For all these years I had thought of myself as a person with a lots of friends.
I say HI to everyone I see in school.
Maybe out of the 4700 students in ChongHwa, I know 2000 of them.

But come to think of it,
they are just on-lookers and passer-bys in my life.
They will never even leave a foot step in my heart.
And after 10 years, I will forget them.


Somehow, I feel that I'm alone.

No comments: