CLICK ME CLICK ME!

10.12.08

1 day of crazy Karaoke.

Today, I woke up early in the morning, because I dated XiYi to 1Utama for karaoke session.
So early in the morning, I go to the bank to draw out rm300.
rm100 is for today's expenses, rm150 is the budget for baby's present, rm50 is the design camp fee I'm joining in KBU International College.
Whoever who thinks you wanna rob my rm300, sorry, i finish almost everything. Haha.

After going to the bank, I went to KBU to pass up the fees for the design camp.
The marketing manager, Joe, was kind enough to take me and my dad around the school, as a school tour.
As we were walking, I saw a leng lui. You know me la, leng lui will catch my eyes. Haha.
Wah, the leng lui very leng lui leh. (leng lui sure leng lui la, if not?)
Then I turn away lo, if not people think I'm a sex maniac how?
Then to my surprise, the leng lui know my name wor!
I turned back, OMG! It's Ah Hui!
So leng lui already!
So my dad and I say hi to her, and then she rush off to class.

Wah, she is totally different from the last time I saw her.

After the tour, sure I go 1Utama meet up with XiYi.
XiYi ask me to meet her outside FCUK.
So I told my dad, my dad thought XiYi ask me to meet her outside FUCK. What the F***.

XiYi and me decided to go for karaoke session.
Sing until crazy.
1st time I go to karaoke with 1 person only.
xD.
So damn high.

Later part we cool down.
I went to FourSkin to get a bag for my baby.
And I got a bag for myself too.
Haha.

We went to Coffee Bean for a drink.
Well, I went for food.

That's all for today.
Now having sorethroat.
This is call 自作自受 in chinese.
Haha.

No comments: