CLICK ME CLICK ME!

5.12.08

Bye to you, Chong Hwa Independent High School



I'm gonna miss my school.
Although I know I will be back 1 day to see her again, but I would not be in my uniform.
No more fear for the disiplinary while walking pass the school gate.
No more fear for wearing ankle socks in school.
No more fear for having too long a hair in school.
No more shouting my friend's name when passing by their class.
No more running on the track to be ready for a competition.
No more playing on the basketball court to win the inter-class basketball competition.
No more playing on the volleyball court to survive in the inter-class volleyball competition.
No more walking all the way to the Home Science labs for computer class.
No more teasing the teachers.
No more chatting with my classmates. [or mostly XiYi]


Come to think of it, maybe I can't even get used to it.

2 comments:

Sharon Wong said...

may b i will miss ''her'' too..
is ''she'' even a ''her''?
haha..

-[ Sam . Sam ]- said...

erm, usually... she is a "her"
hahaha