CLICK ME CLICK ME!

9.12.08

Forecast Result.

Today, I took my forecast result.

BM - 6C
BI - 2A
BC - 3B
ADDITIONAL MATHEMATICS - 3B
MATHEMATICS - 3B
SCIENCE - 4B
SEJARAH - E8 (Surprise eh?)
EKONOMI - G9
PENDIDIKAN MORAL - G9
PRINSIP PERAKAUNAN - E8


So my worst subject was Economy and Moral Studies.
I didn't know i could pass History.
Haha.
But I also didn't know I would fail Economy.
To my surprise, my BC got 3B.
which I thought I would have got 7D.





And I'm sure what I wanna study already.
It's gonna be Interior Architecture in KBU.
As I have interest in it and it offers a wide range of scholarships.
For example, even do you do not get straight As, they still give you RM200 for every A u get.
And if you are active in sports, like me, there will be waiver too.
Best sportsman/sportswoman of the year gets RM2000 waiver, and for district players, you get RM1000 waiver, state players gets RM2000.
If you are a national player, you get 100% waiver!
but first and fore most, I'm only until district level.
Haha.







So it's decided, Interior Architecture in KBU for me!

1 comment:

Sharon Wong said...

hope u can do good in interior architecture den..
good luck ya ^^