CLICK ME CLICK ME!

14.12.08

3 days of Cameron.

People who have been looking for me online, but can't find me, here's your answer.
I have been in Cameron for the past 3 days.
Friday till today.

On Friday morning, my family make our way to Cameron.
On the way, my mum got a call from my second uncle.
It's about time, we were thinking why did we lose them on the way up.
Turn out my cousin Zhao Long got stung by a bee the instant he open the window to get fresh air.
I don't know I should count him lucky or unlucky.
After that incident, our whole family was afraid of bees. Haha.

I think in another 10 minutes, my 1st uncle called up my mum.
He's suppose to reach Cameron at the same time as us, but he didn't turn up.
You wanna know what happen? My cousin Zhao Feng vomited on the way up!
OH MY GOD.
I didn't know he was so lame.
Haha.

So after everybody reached, we do all the check in stuff,
and make our way to the Boh Tea Farm.
You guys should have seen the view man!
PERFECT.
Later I only upload the pics.
Then is the strawberry farm and Gunung Brinchang.
Gunung Brinchang is so eerie.
Like those horror movie where the main actor goes into the forest to save the main actress from vampires.

At night we did BBQ.
After the dinner, we played Monopoly.
Play until I bankrupt, what the....
Some more play until 2.30am at night.
Tired man.

Next day, eggs for breakfast.
Well, instant noodle for me.
Haha.
Then it was the another strawberry farm, and another Boh Tea Farm.
This Boh Tea Farm is different.
It has a Mountain track up to the highest top.
Me, my dad and Zhao Feng climbed up.
WOAH!
Another PERFECT view!
Then we went to a water crest farm to eat.
Stupid place. Diok us 1.
That night we had BBQ again.
Corn, sotong and sweet potato.
Later me and Zhao Feng ask our cousin Cheow May to play Monopoly with us.
Haha.
Make her bankrupt.

3rd day, that is today.
We went to a strawberry farm again.
Haha.
That came back.

Nice trip!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

All photos in my camera .. haha