CLICK ME CLICK ME!

16.12.08

人生

人生?
What is it suppose to be?
Happiness? Agony?

Sitting in a different enviroment, I feel differently about this world.
Why is it possible?
Can somebody tell me why the world is like that?

Yesterday I saw Titan A.E.
Just imagine the world breaks up into kezillion pieces.
And a ship named Titan creates a new world again.
Would I be surviving in a spaceship in time to come or will I be blown into pieces with the word?
Nobody knows.

Reading my cousin's blog just now, I found that god has been quite cruel towards us.
What's so wrong with us?
We are just humans with different perceptions.
With very different perceptions.
Very very different perceptions.

人生。
2 words with a combinations of only 7 strokes.
How can it be complicated?
藏。
This word has 15 strokes.
But it's just so easy to 藏 anything, including feelings.
Why so different?
人生is so easy to write, but it's actually hard to understand.
藏 is so hard to write, but it's easy to complete the task.






This World is CRAZY.
这个世界有问题哦。

No comments: