CLICK ME CLICK ME!

18.10.09

Since I got nothing to do.
I'm having insonmia again.
LOL.
So I saw this in Ryan's blog.
Decided to copy down and do it myself.


Rule #1:
If you open this you take it.
Rule #2:
You are NOT ALLOWED to explain ANYTHING unless someone messages you and asks.
Rule #3:
Tag 25 people, including the person you got this from.

*I only do this because I'm dead bored. haha*
"Me too ryan. xD"

Answer True or False
Q: Kissed someone on your friends list? -- true
Q: Been arrested? -- false
Q: Do you like someone? -- true
Q: Held a snake? -- false
Q: Been suspended from school? -- false
Q: Sang karaoke? -- true
Q: Done something you told yourself you wouldn't do? -- true
Q: Laughed until you started crying? -- true
Q: Caught a snowflake on your tongue? -- false
Q: Kissed in the rain? -- false
Q: Sang in the shower? -- true
Q: Sat on a roof top? -- true
Q: Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on? -- false. i'm so lucky
Q: Broken a bone? -- true
Q: Shaved your head? -- true
Q: Played a prank on someone? -- true
Q: Shot a gun? -- false
Q: Donated Blood? -- false

LAST PERSON...
1. You hung out with? -- my dear?
2. You texted? -- my dear?
3. You were in a car with? -- my dear?
4. Went to the movies with? -- my dear?
5. Person you went to shop with? -- my dear?
6. You talked on the phone? -- dad
8. You hugged? -- my dear? xD


ANSWER TRUTHFULLY...
1. Sun or moon? -- Sun
2. Winter or Fall? -- Winter
4. Sunny or rainy? -- Sunny
5. Where do you live? -- Malaysia
6. Club or pub? -- Club
7. Are there 1 or 2 people who you can always trust and rely on? -- YES
8. Do you want to get married? -- Yup.
9. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? -- Twirl
10. What time is it? -- 1245am
11. Are you afraid of commitment? -- Nope
12. What is your greatest hope/wish? -- Stay alive the next day
13. Do you cook? -- Yuppp.
14. Current mood? -- Having insomnia. Shyt.

IN THE LAST 48 HOURS HAVE YOU...
1. Sang? -- Yuppp.
2. Listened to music? -- Definitely.
3. Danced Crazy? -- Errrrr, don't think so.
4. Cried? -- Nope.
5. Liked someone you can't have? -- N-O

25 FIRSTS .....
1.Who was your first prom (or homecoming) date? -- Ethan. Ishhhhhhhhhhhhh. xD
2. Who was your first roommate? -- My MSSM teammate? I forgotten her name. A malay girl.
3. What alcoholic beverage did you drink when you got drunk the first time? -- Vodka mix Tequila. My cousin played a prank on me. ==
4. What was your first job? -- Have not worked before.
5. What was your first car? -- My blue Kenari
6. When did you go to your first funeral and viewing? -- Very young I think.
7. Who was your first grade teacher? -- 冯老师
9. Where did you go on your first ride on an airplane? -- Australia
10. When you snuck out of your house for the first time? -- Did not snuck out.
11. Who was your first best friend? -- Pei Xi? xD
12. Who was your first Best Friend in high school? -- Xi Yi and Man Shean of course.
14. Who is the first person you call when you have a bad day? -- Sadly. I bother Carmen Low Carmen alot.
15. Who's wedding were you in the first time you were a Bridesmaid or groomsman? -- my uncle.
16. What is the first thing you did when you got up this morning? -- Watch tv. xD
17. What was the first concert you went to? -- Errrrr, I can't remember. My mum taken me to many.
18. What was the last concert you went to? -- The MyFM Birthday Bash Concert.
20. First celebrity crush? -- Chris Lee Yu Chun
21. Current celebrity crush? -- Still her.
22. First crush? -- It's a long time ago.
23. Current crush? -- my dear?
24. First time you tied your shoe laces? -- when I was 3 or 4? My cousin brother taught me how.

Five names you go by:
1. Sheryl
2. Ah Gerrrrrr.
3. Sam
4. SamSam
5. Rou

Three things you are wearing right now:
1. shirt
2. shorts

Three things you want very badly at the moment:
1. sleep
2. bed
3. food

Three people who will probably fill this out:
Errrrrrr.

Two things you did last night:
1. Rest
2. Makan

Two things you ate today:
1. Bak Kut Teh
2. Sushi and Udon

Two people you last talked to on the phone:
1. Carmen
2. Fish

Three things you are going to do tomorrow:
1. Sleep till 12pm
2. Do my moral project
3. Eat

Two longest car rides:
1. Thailand
2. Singapore

Favorite drinks:
1. 100 plus
2. carrot orange milk
3. water




And I think I'll tag :
Wynn Lee Pui Yi
Low Carmen
Fish Pang Yen Yee
Sara Ng Ching Yin
Tan Yu Ji
Ee Wil Ken
Jonathan Lam Kin Weng


No comments: