CLICK ME CLICK ME!

9.10.09

Today is yet another day.
Found so many interesting fonts on the internet today in the computer lab.
But sadly, computer lab computers are college property, so tak boleh download it in school computers.
Sad sad.
I'll download it later on my laptop.
Muahaha.

We went and watch Surrogates today.
Ken, you missed the whole movie.
It's so damn nice without you there.
LOL.
Joking laaaaa.
Go watch laaaa.
Very nice.

Went and fetch dear and make our way back to CH.
Well, not really to go back to CH but to the railroad beside it.
I need pictures for my drawing class.
And yes, I met up with Sara and got alot of gossips and updates from her.

Sent dear back home and was on my way home too.
So tired that I had to called Carmen.
Ishhhhhhhh.
xD




One more question all the SPM leavers are asking.
WHY IS PROM ON A THURSDAY AND NOT ON A FRIDAY?
Most of us can't make it because of this.

No comments: