CLICK ME CLICK ME!

25.10.09

Well.
It has been a looooooooooooooooooooooooongggggggggggggggggg weekend.
Or probably the longest sunday I've ever encounter.

Went to dear's house to "steal line".
Stupid Streamyx in my house is not working properly.
DC-ing every 30 seconds.
Even now.
I don't even dare to sign in my msn.
Fearing msn would take my beloved Facebook away.

Basically.
Dear's house was like any CC, aka CyberCafe.
With more than 4 computers on and only 1 modem to support.
Everybody was on the game.
And the 3 sisters would be shouting they are almost dead or running out on HP or even their bows had broken in the game.
Hmmmmm, I wonder.
Bow broken.
How can it be broken??

Let's give the sisters their names.
A, B and C.
A is sitting at the dinning table with her laptop.
B is sitting on the floor or their room with her laptop.
C and me are sitting in their brother's room with our laptop.
And for the whole morning or the whole afternoon,
C will be shouting at her top of her voice :
"Oh, DSL going off!"
"Internet light also gone!"
"DSL light blinking!"
"Internet coming back!"
"DC again!"

As you can see.
The modem was in the room.
And dear was the one that is suppose to report about the modem.

And you can hear foul words flying all around the house.
Even with their parents at home.
LOL.
I hope I have parents like them.
Hahaha.

No comments: