CLICK ME CLICK ME!

7.10.09

Today, we had our Moral Studies (Personality Sciences) class canceled!
Wohooooooo!
And yeaaaaaaaa, it was Ken's birthday, no big deal, that's why it's not important to write it so big.
LOL.


Anyway.
After our Malaysian Studies class we went to BBQ plaza to celebrate Ken's birthday.
Was many people's first time and sure was for Ken.
He was like asking what is this and asking what is that.
LOL.
Me and Carmen made a mess out of our table again.
Joined by Stephanie and Ken too.
We BBQ-ed garlic on the stove again.
Haha.
And our stove was black and "chau-taa" in no time.
We ordered a mix set, with beef, chicken and pork and seafood too, since Stephanie and Ken eats beef.
We just have to grill it separately.
Haha.

After our lunch at BBQ Plaza, all 11 of us went window shopping.
Walking into Pull and Bear and also Forever 21.
LOL.
Then all of them except Peck Yee, Carmen and me wanted to go back.
So we bid farewell. xD
After 15 minutes Peck Yee's bf came and pick her up and she's on her way to Kepong.
So left me and Carmen only.
Actually I asked Carmen for a favor.
Help me find my dear's Prom dress.
Thank you Carmen. =D

We walked for like 2 over hours?
Found a few selections for dear to select.
xD
I quite like the Forever 21 dress.
But I scared its too much for dear.
Well, still depends on dear's taste right?
Hope dear likes what I, or should I say we, chose for her selection. xD

No comments: