CLICK ME CLICK ME!

25.4.10

Blood Donation

Okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
Before talking about the blood donation, I had to announce that I had already changed my IC.
But the picture that the person took for me is just too horrible.
I wish she gave me another chance to take the picture because my hair was in the mess and I did not smile.
Ishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Another nightmare.

Well, my cousins consisting of Shirley, David, Elbert and me went for a blood donation at Alpha Angle.
Its my first time so I was so damn excited.
We filled up forms after forms.
Then it was the body check.
Had to fill up a form for the body check.
The uncle ask me:"berapa umur?"
I said:"sembilan belas"
He said:"Tak boleh!"
I was like.... What? I'm 19 and I can't donate blood?
In the end we found out that because I'm below 21, that's why I need not do a body check up.
Frighten me.
He should have said "tak payah" instead of "tak boleh".
Goshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

And we went through some procedure. Checking blood type, blood pressure and all sorts of stuff.
Then it was time.
To my surprise, it was no pain at all.
Or should I say, no feeling at all.
And we got Milo and biscuits after donating blood.
LOL.



But, I was still abit dizzy after donating 450ml of blood.
Like lost of blood.
LOL

No comments: