CLICK ME CLICK ME!

14.4.10

Random

Okay.........
I just I did not neglect my blog for too long a time.
(It's not like I'm Carmen Low Carmen right? xD)

Seriously, suffering from headaches and aches all over my body and I still have the "sum cheng" to blog here.
I really "puiiii fookkkkk" myself.
Tell me about it.

Have no idea why my whole body is aching so much.
Maybe it's the lack of sleep.
(Which I'm suppose to get now.)
Or is it because of the sleeping-in-the-car-too-much?
I doubt.

Had been playing Ameba Pico for the whole night with JonL and Steph, later joined by Car.
Hitting and flirting with almost every girl they see in sight, and I confessed to a guy that I'm GAY.
He disappeared right away.
How GAY!
Hahaha.
Steph got a girl to come to her room and stripped for her!
One word in your mind right now : Ohhhhhhhh Emmmmmmmmm Geeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Okay, make that 3 words.
Yeaaaaa. as Steph describe, she stripped and left her Pico bras out.
How nice to start a relationship.

And we saw through the window, yes Ken, it was you.
Kena bang-ed by some stranger, if you would to recall.
Ass bleeding and you were crying in pleasure.
HOW OBSCENCE!

(Ken, if you can't understand a word from the above paragraph, please consult either me, Steph, or JonL.)

No comments: