CLICK ME CLICK ME!

5.4.10

Start of a monday

Well, nothing special actually happen today.
Just so that I'm damn boring now and damn nothing-to-do makes me wanna write a blog post.

So it was like any day in a week.
Counting down 38 days to Lang Tengah trip!
KEN, ADAM, LEMON ZAI, DAILOU, JONATHAN, CHRISTY, CARMEN AND ME!
We can't wait for May to come and 12th of May to come.
Or should I say 11th of May!
Our very first outing trip together!
Our very first beach trip together!
Our very first bus trip together!
Our very first boat trip together!
Can't wait can't wait can't wait can't wait!

I had 4 meals today.
Morning was egg sandwiches.
Afternoon were Meehooon and cup noodles from 7-Eleven.
Evening I had Maggi Goreng.
Night I had YeeMee with curry.
Granny cooked curry today for the family.
But I don't feel like taking rice.
So I took YeeMee instead.

Tomorrow badminton session!
Heere I come!



No comments: