CLICK ME CLICK ME!

17.4.10

Penang. AGAIN!

So yeaaaaaaaa.
It was kinda a family trip down to Penang again.
Dad loves Penang.
While dad has some work to do, I had to visit my site location of Gertak Sanggul because obviously its a place where nobody in KL had heard of and you can't get pictures of it in the web.
So, I went down all the way to Gertak Sanggul to get pictures so that I can photo montage my Mobile Dwelling Unit to it.

We arrive in Penang at about 10am in the morning.
After picking up my dad's friend at Bayan Baru, we made our way to a nearby market for some Penang food.
Loh Mee was not bad but the Curry Mee there SUCKS!
BIG TIME!
Really spoil my appetite and my purfect image of Penang Curry Mee in my heart.
*sobs
Made our way to Batu Feringghi's Flamingo as dad got to have some discussions with his friend while me and my mum walked on the beach.
Well, it was 12pm and you can imagine how hot is it.

Carmen Low Carmen introduce me a Curry Mee in Lorong Seratus Tahun, and I ask my dad's friend about it.
According to him, its the best in Penang.
So we made our way there, and unfortunately, SOLD OUT.
WHAT?
1PM. SOLD OUT?
Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
CURRY MEE.

Too bad.
So we made our way to Gertak Sanggul to get some shots of my site.
(hehe, my site pulak.)
And then, ITS ASSAM LAKSA TIME!
I ate 2 bowls of ASSAM LAKSA!
Can you imagine that.
LMAO!






The taste of Assam Laksa is still in my mouth. =D

No comments: