CLICK ME CLICK ME!

23.4.10

Finally I'm Back!

Yooooohooooooooo!
Finally I get to online and am back in my warm cozy house.
LOL.
Not to say your house not warm and cozy laaaa Carmen, just that I miss my house so MUCH!
Hahahahahaha.


Well, been a new experience for me.
(Life is full of different experiences right? =D)
I've stayed at Carmen Low Carmen's house for two night.
HOLY!
Two nights???
Yeaaaaaaaaa.
Been doing my work (and her work) there for the pass 3 days.

1st day was scheduled to finish her mobile dwelling unit.
I help her with the structure, and she did the furnitures.
We work from afternoon till the next morning, until it was time to go to college.
Hectic work but yeaaaaa, worth it.
(Except for the roof that we both hate so much! xD)
Class started at 9.30am but if I'm not mistaken we were home by 11am.
LOL.
The first thing we did was get some SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP.

Then it was time to start mine.
This time was tedious work!
I had to cover my exterior with ice cream sticks and yes we had to cut off all the curvy edge of the stick.
I think it took us a few hours to finish covering everything before I start on the interior.
My interior was simple and nice, equivalent to Minimalism I guess.
The hard part were my fingers.
They are born short and fat thus I can't really make the furnitures perfect.
Thus, I had to get help from Carmen with her "long" silky hands. (HOHO!)
Thanks for helping me with the furnitures! *winks!*

Goodness gracious I had until 1pm the next day to finish my work.
We slept at 4am I think, and continued our work (or should I say my work) in the morning.
In the end, everything was done neat and nice!
GOOD JOB!

Okayyyyyyyyyy. my dwelling unit may look very simple and not unique at all but heck yea I'm very proud of it!
SERIOUS! =D
I like the look of it even though Ms. Curtney say its too plain and all.
But, I really love it, its the best looking model I had ever done and I'm very very proud of it!
Yeaaaa, guess you guys get the point that I'm really proud of it!
HAHAHAHAHAHA!
But I still got to improve on it.
Adding ice cream sticks (again!) on the roof and make a balcony on top of the toilet. (Carmen gave me the idea but am still thinking whether I like it or not since its on top of a stinky TOILET!)

After class me and Carmen wanted to celebrate that we had finished the mobile dwelling unit but nobody wanted to join us. Everybody was just too tired.
LOL.
Yeaaaaa we know celebrating it now is abit early but we had to!
To release stress!
Hahaha.
In the end, on the way to 1u Ken called up and said he and Lemon Zai wanted to join us.
So we ended up in this Thai restaurant on the Lower Ground floor, Just Thai.
Its just beside Fish & Co.

Me, Ken and Lemon ordered pineapple fried rice with shrimp and Carmen ordered a Tom Yum Bee Hoon.
I even ordered an extra Tom Yum soup and Seafood Otak-Otak in Coconut.
Okayyyyyyyyyy. We did not managed to finish it so I had to tapauuuuuuuuuuuu.
So, how much is the bill?
Let's see.

3 x Pineapple Fried Rice
+
1 x Tom Yum Bee Hoon
+
1 x Seafood Tom Yum Soup
+
1 x Seafood Otak-Otak in Coconut

= RM121



Goshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
4 pax and we taken RM121 of FOOD!
But luckily, Lemon had a CIMB debit card and we got 15% discount on our bill.
But still, it was expensive!
LOL








Oh yeaaaaaa. And another thing.
Carmen's slippers broke and she was labelled OKU for a moment.
Dragging her feet on the floor lifelessly.
Some more she has the time to walk in Cotton On.
HAHAHAHA.
















P/S : less than three. : )

No comments: