CLICK ME CLICK ME!

18.8.09

I can't believe my sem break is so damn effing boring.
I have no idea why.
I got nothing to do.
Dad don't let me go out.

Am I gonna spend the rest of my sem break like that?
HELL NO!

It's just too boring.
I just feel like going out and taking a spin in my car.
But my dad didn't pump any petrol for me.
Thus, my car doesn't have food to make it move.

I like to move it move it~
I wanna move.
Just move rather than sitting in front of the computer doing nothing at all.
It's just plain boring.

Was telling Carmen yesterday.
I was looking forward to my wonderful 2 weeks sem break.
But in the end I end up fattt mouuuu-ing (as what dear calls it) at home.
Doing nothing.
No games to play.

I just regret so much not saving enough money to buy some game console or something.
I tend to spend money on fashion if I got the money.
Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

2 weeks!
How am I suppose to finish all this boring days?????

No comments: