CLICK ME CLICK ME!

2.8.09

Okayyyyy.
This post is for those people who are sick of reading about PC Fair from others.
Hahaha.

So after PC Fair... (Whooooops!)
Me and dear went for a movie in KLCC itself.
Overheard.
Or 竊聽風雲 in chinese.
Damn nice.
In the end everybody died except Lau Ching Wan.
Arghhhhh.
Then leng zais like Louis Koo and Daniel Wu died.
So chammmmmm.

It was 2 something when we came out from the cinema.
Nothing to do in KLCC.
So cham.
So we went to TimeSquare.
Hahaha.

TimeSquare also nothing.
WTF.
We got hungry, so we went to Gasoline in TS.
No place pulak.
They didn't open the inside section.

So we walk all the way to SungeiWang Gasoline.
Damn god.
The service there is anytime better than the one in TS.

But one thing.
After sitting for like 15 minutes, some kids came in.
Or should I say, alot of kids come in.
Aged between 13-14.
So damn noisy.
With all their MH, SH language.
I wonder if they know what it means.

They were like nuisance only.
So damn noisy.
After they left, it was so quiet laaa.
Peace at last.
And they tak tau respect people one.
Keep sitting into my place.
I guess the girl behind me had a big butt because I keep feeling her back banging into mine.
WTF.
I was eating my delicious TomYam Fried Rice lehhhh.

Oh yeaaa.
And they were smoking.
Stupid idiotic morons.
How old are they?
And they are smoking.
Imagine.
There was about 8 girls and 8 boys.
Out of the 8 boys, 7 boys' voice are still the small little kid voice.
And they were even shorter than me.
WTF.
Smoking?

And the smell was all around the whole of Gasoline.




People always say our generation, as in the 89' 90' 91 kids are so impolite.

What about the 94' 95' 96'?


No comments: