CLICK ME CLICK ME!

7.8.09

I'm so dunno doing what.
I don't even know what I'm talking about.

So today is another busy day.
Or should I say a busy yet relax day?
How do you find that?
I really don't know what I'm talking about.

I didn't go to school in the morning since I'm seeing my dear in the morning.
I slept until 10am, until dear woke me up and surprising me that her class finished.

So in a hurry, I made my way to KTAR.
Fetch my dear and her friends to Stevens Corner for lunch, or should I say my breakfast?
Asked Ethan to come and join me while she was half awake.
And Foofy ponteng class today, so I got to see Foofy also.

After Ethan and Foofy set off to TimeSquare, me and my dear and my dear's friends went to AU3 Setiawangsa AEON.
Walk walk walk.
Pass time.
I applied for a new Jusco Card.
And stupid I have to wait another 5 more days to sub my supplementary card to my dear.
Since her birthday is another 5 more days.

What to get for her?
Usually I will tell her and ask her what she wants, but this year I'm keeping everything a secret.
Muahaha.
Try guessing.
xDDD

Went to school in the afternoon.
LowCarmen is very sick.
Her voice change totally.
Rest more laaaaa Carmen...............

And I have no idea why the moment I think of Carmen now I will think of the song "Put Your Head On My Shoulder".
Arghhhhhhh.
Romantic though, with the wrong person, as Carmen say.
Hahahaha.

I'm working late nights to finish the design.
I'm so damn tired.

No comments: