CLICK ME CLICK ME!

2.8.09

So, today I went to PC Fair with dear.
Early in the morning I went and fetch her already.
Reaching there, we makan our breakfast 1st.
In the end, we only know that PC Fair starts at 11am.
Waited outside for so long.
LOL.
Oh yeaaa.
We bought tickets for movies before that.

So PC Fair was packed.
Dear say this year less alot jorrr worrrr.
Well, I tak tau laaa.
1st time there.

So we walked from the 1st hall to the last hall.

Hey YaoBang, I tried to spot you at the HP counter in the banquet hall, but can't laaa.
So many people.
Hahaha.

I bought quite alot.
Alot for me because this is the 1st time I go shopping for so many things without my parents.
LOL.
Pendrive.
Kingston 8GB.
RM49.
And a free t-shirt timmmmm.
Then I bought the keyboard protector for Carmen and a black colour mouse for Charcoal.

I bought a keyboard too.
Flat one.
Hehe.
For my laptop.
Because I keep pressing my mousepad accidentally while typing documents.
Or playing O2jam.
LOL.

And I finally bought my cooler pad.
Well, most cooler pad are the same right?
Lying flat on the table.
Well, not mine.
See what mine can do.
Stand vertically.
Muahaha.



And look below to see my setting of my table now.
Hehe.

Muahahaha.
Perfect.

No comments: