CLICK ME CLICK ME!

10.11.09

Conflicts are flying from everywhere.
I just don't know how to stop it.
Anyone can give me a solution to solve it?


Can people just stop wearing masks to act in front of people they don't like?
No. I don't think so.
Because I wear a mask too.
So what if I don't wear a mask?
People will think that I'm acting snobbish.

The cycle goes round and round.
When is it gonna stop?




It's all act of childishness for heaven sake.
It's just everybody being childish and acting like they are the victim but they are not and actually everybody around them are the victim.
So what's the point of smilling in my face and stabbing my back from behind?
It's pointless too.





I'll just stop being childish by writing this post.
Stop being childish by giving u a black face whenever I don't like you.


THE END.

No comments: