CLICK ME CLICK ME!

26.11.09

I'm insomnia now.
I have no idea why I can't sleep.
So I'm in Facebook - Blogger - Facebook - Blogger - MSN -Facebook.

Was suppose to wake up Ms.LowCarmen at 12.30am.
But after calling her on the phone for 10 times, I finally gave up.
Sms-ed Kelly's phone to try to wake her up, but I guess Kelly is sleeping too.
HMMMMMM.
Too bad for your drawing, Carmen.
Can't help you with that.

I really feel so bored now.
I've finished 23 Sudoku puzzles in 2 days.
Wooooohooooooo!
Currently addicted to it.
It trains your mind okayyyy.
Not some addictive computer games.

Went to The Curve or rather e@Curve with Carmen, Ken and Jeannie today.
Was suppose to search for Charcoal's birthday present but ended up window shopping ourselves.
Oh yeaaaaa!
I saw a LoopWheeler Be@rbrick there!!!!!
OMFG!!!!!!
RM499!
400% AND 100%!!!!!!
OMG!!!!!
I WISH I CAN GET IT!!!!!
And I also saw alot of be@rbricks there.
The series 18 is only RM16.80 there, comparing to the ones sold in ActionCity, RM19.80.
And I reassure that they are genuine be@rbricks.
I also saw the ones that I got sold there.
There's this pink one.
I forgot its name.
It's sold at RM180!
And I bought it at RM18.80!
And there's the one dear has.
Sold at RM90.
And the Kubrick version of Be@rbrick, with the detachable head and an extra head inside, sold at above RM100.
And I got 2 of those!!!!!
Although I gave one to dear.
But I'm rich man!!!!!
Trust me!
Be@rbricks are investments.
Hahahaha.

No comments: