CLICK ME CLICK ME!

12.11.09

I got lots of things to blog about.
Like on sunday, I went to 1u and saw SHE.
Happy to see them because it wasn't my initial plan to see them.

We took a seat at Theobroma Chocolate Lounge which enable us to look down on the stage directly.
Ordered some drinks and The Chocolate Afffair.

SHE was as beautiful as there always are.
Ella is so cute.
Hahaha.

Shortcut everything.
I drank 2 glasses of chocolate and ate The Chocolate Affair.
Went back home and found out I was dehydrated by the chocolate.
Can't even move my body while lying on the bed.
It lasted about 2 to 3 days.
Ishhhhhh.
No more chocolate for me anymore.


Then it was wednesday.
We had our Moral Studies aka Personality Sciences presentation.
Everyone dressed formally.
Let the pictures do the talking.
Carmen with her stunning looks. LOL. xDDDD


The pro in asking questions. hehe.


Peck Yee. Still with her injured finger.


Class photo. Sesi September - December.
Art & Design, Business, Engineering.


Sombongnya this class of FCA 27.xD


Dramatic!

No comments: