CLICK ME CLICK ME!

4.11.09

I feel like crapping in the middle of the night.
Yeaaaaaa.
And I don't know why.


It's been a long day.
Since I was procrasinating the whole night.
LOL.
I wanted to complete the drawings in my sketchbook.
But only to realize I did not bring back my sketch models, so I got no visual references to draw it.
Arghhhhhhh.

Seems like my diet program is not working.
I'm still on a eat sleep eat sleep basis everyday.
Said that I would be in perfect shape by 31st Oct for my reunion.
But in the end I went back to LaiMeng with my fat body.
Ishhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.


Lam Fung aka Raymond Lam is coming for concert this December.
How I wish I can go.
Yeaaaaaa.
I'm a big fan of his, although most people don't know.
But....................
The tickets are just too expensive.
RM390 wtf?
Can't afford.
Just don't go laaaaaa.
Is not like I did not see him before right?
LOL.


I'm still procrasinating now.
Listening to songs and doing nothing or maybe a little bit of facebook here and there.
It's like.... I can't go to sleep early.
I have no idea why.





God please save me from insomnia nights.
AMITABHA.

I hope buddha or GuanGong can understand english, because my dad say they do.

No comments: