CLICK ME CLICK ME!

22.1.10

To Sunway Pyramid

Basically I've forgotten to blog about my trip to Sunway Pyramid yesterday.
I had no class yesterday, so I called up my cousin Shirley to see if she's at home.
My intention is to go to her house only, but half and hour later she told me she wanna go out, and ask me to get dressed.
LOL.

Drove all the way to Sunway Pyramid with my baby niece in my aunt's hands.
Must be damn tiring.
And the first thing cousin Shirley need when we reached Sunway Pyramid is this :
Coffee Bean Ice Blended Mocha.

Of course I got myself one too.
It's getting to expensive.
We paid RM26 for two cups of coffee.
Ishhhhhh.

Then we shopped in Parkson for quite a long time.
But I got nothing.
I guess I can't get anything from departmental stores anymore.
It's like those shirts are either too formal, or too lala.
Oh gawddddddddddddddddd.

To ease the burden of my cousin and my aunt, I was the one responsible in carrying the baby's bag, which is full of empty bottles, pacifiers, napkins, towels, powder, milk powder (lots of them), and not to miss, DIAPERS.
And I was also pushing the stroller.
So I was like a nanny more than an aunt to my niece.
She better repay me when she grows old.
LOL.

Not giving up so easily, I continued shopping within the shopping complex.
AND I FINALLY FOUND THIS :
The shirt I'm gonna wear to my cousin Sharon's wedding.
Although it's not very formal, but that's the point.
Hahaha.
It's from Billabong.
Cost me a BOMB!
RM189.90
Gawdddddd.
I can get a shoe for that price.
But lucky, my cousin paid for it.
Hahahahaha.



After walking for a very long time, our stomach was damn empty.
But we had the motivation to continue walking, just to find the perfect place to makan.
And in the end we had much craving for sushi and japanese food, so we chose Sakae Sushi!

Look at the amount of food I ordered!

Half of the food on the table is mine.
LOL.


My baby niece Zooey sleeping while we take our dinner.

And this little boy is so cuteeeeeeeeeeeeee!
He kept looking at us from the hole in between the tables.
And he speaks Hokkien!
So cute!
His saliva is still drolling off his chin.
Haha

No comments: