CLICK ME CLICK ME!

13.1.10

Okay.
I feel like I should start crapping again in my blog to bring some life back into it.
It's so dead since I started my semester 3 of my foundation class.
It's quite hectic but everything manages to meet dateline and I'm very happy.

Talking about my blog.
I feel like changing the blog skin but am worried and frustrated to add all my friends' blog link in again.
And tired to add all the cbox and stuff in again.
Anyone got a better way to change blog skins but doesn't hurt anything in my blog? =)

It's my 3rd blog of the night and now I know how I'm addicted to my blog.
When I got got nothing to do and my hand feels like moving on the keyboard.
And I love the feeling of not looking at the keyboard but being able to type all these words out.
It brings a feeling of success to me.
My mum has taught me well on the keyboard.
Bear in mind, my mum is definitely better than me on the keyboard.
If she would to play the game on Facebook, typing mania or something like that, she would have top the list in my friend list.
LOL.

And I'm just crapping about anything.
Everything and anything.
Been addicted to a song recently.
And old song ( not very old laaaa, maybe a few years back? ).
Edison Chen's "U Like Me".
Despite all his news and scandals, his songs are quite meaningful and really portray the life he is in now.
All the glits and glamour.
And I'm listening to it over and over and over and over again on my phone every morning and even now.


Hmmmmmmm.
It's been a long time since I blog that long.
Since my streamyx is still facing problem and I'm trying to get a technician to my house and figure out the problem.
If not, he or she is not gonna leave my house.
And I found a way to online now.
But not on a long term basis.
It's gonna be hectic this way.

Laptop is not repaired yet.
Just need to format.
But all my stuff is still inside.
Anyone kind enough to lend me a external hard disk to copy out my stuff first?
I need one badly.

I wanna type badly, but just don't know what to type.
HELP.

No comments: