CLICK ME CLICK ME!

13.1.10

It is already 2010.
And I have not met up with my buddies at all.
Hmmmmmmmm.
Hope I get a day to meet up with all my buddies.

First one I wanna meet up is my "all time favourite girl", ManShean. LOL.
I'm just joking about the all time favourite girl.
She my all time best friend.
Which I last saw her in LaiMeng.
Ishhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Her schedule is gilaaaaaaa.
Until she can't even slot me in for a yumcha session.

And next is my Shapo Club.
Last time I saw them was at CikguTan's shop.
I guess all of them are quite busy now.
Because nobody seems to be free.
LOL.
And I'm so eager to meet up with them and ask what have they been going through or doing this 2 months.
Miss them much.

And of course XiYi.
Although I just met her about 3 weeks ago.
But........ we are friends for so long.
And I miss how we keep talking and talking non stop.
And I really mean non stop.
I don't even know how we do that.
How we do it arrrr? xD
Without drinking water even.
Hmmmmmmmmm.
And how we cheong k.
It's really a different experience going K session with her.
Because she can really sing.
And you will feel depressed and insulted. =/
No laaaaa. Hahaha. Just joking.
Thought I can see her on Jan 23th for the MyAstro Award, but she just arrived in HangZhou and wouldn't be back until CNY.
Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.




God. Please pray that my new car comes fast.
I can't wait to smell the new car smell.
I want freedom!
And freedom can only be done if I have a car.
For now.... my dad has relieved his position as my driver again.
He's very happy.
I have no idea why he feel so happy that he can fetch me here and there.
Even if the destination is China or Taiwan.
LOL.

No comments: