CLICK ME CLICK ME!

19.1.10

It's 1.36am in the morning and I'm having a class in 8 hours time.
Ms.Rosidah again.
Somehow her lectures make me wanna sleep.
I can see the person beside me in class dozzing off too. =D
Don't try to deny it if you see this post.
LOL.

Hope I get to see a movie or do something by tomorrow afternoon.
I feel like my life is quite bored nowadays.
All I do is wait for class to start and wait for class to end.
And the only class I like till now is Mr. George's class.

And today we did some 2D Drawing.
Errrrr. I forgotten the exact title for it.
LOL.
It was T-squares and technical pens again, with the latest edition to the family, the scale ruler.
Finally I get to know how a scale ruler works after seeing it for the past 18 years of my life.
I have one at home, but I thought it was merely for drawing straight lines.
Haha.
Today's class was like back to Home Science classes we used to have in Form 3.
We look at a 3D model and we draw the top, front, rear and side view in 2D form.
Measuring it takes up alot of time, because we had to take turns to measure it.
And in the end everybody's measurements are different.
So we keep changing and changing and changing.
It's not like in high school anymore where the teacher gives you all the measurements or you can just simply copy from the geek or nerd in your class.
Haha.

Dad was stuck in a very bad jam in Jalan Duta.
Came late to fetch me.
I waited so long mannnnnnnnn.
Goshhhhh. Pray hard my car comes by next week.
I can't wait to feel the pedals below my feet.

And now I'm having insomnia.
For fun.
LOL.
No laaaaa. Just plain can't sleep after watching Miami Ink and Kylie Kwong on Ch 707.
Damnnnnnn.
Feel like getting a tattoo after watching Miami Ink.
So gonna get one if I step onto South Beach's Love Hate Tattoo and get Ami James begging me to let him tattoo.
LMAO.
Just joking.
I would be begging him to give a awesome tattoo.

I wish I am asleep now.
If not I bet with anyone I will be "fishing" in Ms.Rosidah's class tomorrow, and I know she ain't gonna like it.

No comments: