CLICK ME CLICK ME!

13.1.10

So, my first year of university life (sort of. hehe.) has started.
Today is the 2nd week, or should I put it in this way, the 3rd official day we have started class.
Yeaaaa.

Monday was Design Communication, which I think all of my classmate likes alot, and also the lecturer Mr. George.

Tuesday was Ms.Rosidah. Design Principle. But we were split into two groups for tutorial, one group with Ms.Rosidah on thursday morning, and one group with Ms.Curtney on friday afternoon.
Well, I'm in the friday class with Ms.Curtney. With Christy, Ken, Adam, Yong Hong and so on.
I get extra one day to do my homework.
Not to bad also.

Today is wednesday.
We had our first briefing on Architecture in Context.
Then we were separated into 2 groups.
Again.
Hahaha.
My group consist of Jonathan, Yong Hong, Charcoal, Peck Yee, Carmen, Hui Yann and me.
Initially Ken was in our group too.
But their group lack one person. So Ken was transfered to the other group.
Good bye. xD

We are suppose to choose a period of time to be our theme.
We chose Bauhaus in the end.



Hmmmmmm.
Degree year is quite nice.
I guess it's gonna be hectic when everything is on the role.




Wish me luck!

No comments: