CLICK ME CLICK ME!

19.1.10

So, I'm back on my 1 day 1 blog post basis.
It's just too free being in degree class. I hope I get busier. Like when I was in Foundation class.
It's like half day every other day.

Monday, if you are not going for english class, you will only have class in the afternoon, which is Design Communication, the best class of them all.
And they put it on a monday. Yay!!

Tuesday, like today, is Ms.Rosidah's class.
It's another half day, where we only had class from 9.30am to 10.30am, and then we are dismissed.
LOL.
Today wasn't as boring as the last time, because we were busy copying stuff.
But I hope it end soon too.

Wednesday, that's tomorrow, is Ms.Marsitee's class.
Architecture in Context.
Sort of half day, as we have 1 hour lecture class in the morning and 1 and a half hour tutorial class in the afternoon.

Thursday is a free day for me, because I'm with Ms.Curtney's group, means my tutorial for Design Principle will be on friday.

So I can sleep the whole day got thursday.
Hahahaha.




It's been quite boring, as in, we don't have much things to rush for, not like when we were in foundation.
and somehow I wish that life comes back.
LOL

No comments: