CLICK ME CLICK ME!

1.6.09

3 in 1

So today my blog post will be like Nescafe 3 in 1.
Because I'm cramping 3 days posts into 1 again.
So let's start to talk about last saturday.
Well, it's a happy day!
I get to go out with my beloved ShapoClub.
Early in the morning I went to Sara's house to pick her up.
We chatted in the car while waiting for the late Fish to come.
Fuiiiiiiyohhhhh.
Make is wait half and hour.
Leiiii hou yehhhh.
Hahaha.
After fish came, we made our way to Beiyi's house to pick her and Yuji up.
But when we reached there, Yuji was not there yet.
Beiyi say Yuji suddenly stomach pain worrrr.
Need go toilet.
So I ask Sara to send a message to Yuji saying we will go straight to her house to pick her.
On the way to Yuji's house, Yuji called up and say she is in front of Beiyi's house.
Tan Yu Ji, leiiiii hou yehhhh also.
xDDDDD
So we went back to Beiyi's house to pick her up.
Then we made our way to our lunch. xDDD

They decided to makan McDonald worrr.
And the only McDonald on the way is CentrePoint's.
So we went there.
As me and Fish was ordering, look what our dear Sara did.


Apa ini?


I know this is a face laaaa.



And then see what Sara, Yuji and Beiyi did.
They place the sauces into arrows and made everybody do this.

Sara ini.


Beiyi ini.
Tengok rambut pun tau is me.


Fish not looking the right way.


Yuji ini.

Then we made our way to Sunway Pyramid.
Beiyi say wanna go ice skating worrr.
So I took her for ice skating as Fish, Yuji and Sara go shopping.
When we walked until the ice skating rink, the lady say it's gonna close it for resufacing.
So we thought go see movie lo.
Movie also so many people.
And today only Ken tell me he saw me at the cinema.
LOL.
Should have asked him to help me buy ticket.
Then I go archery.
Cacat laaaa reli.
After archery, we decided to go back for ice skating.
Hahaha.
Beiyi so funny laaaaa.
Know how to roller tapi tak tau ice skate.
But lucky we didn't Pokai laaaaa.

After skating for awhile and Beiyi's legs were pain, we went and find Fish they all.
They go da gei.
Me and fish keep playing with the dancing machines.
And Yuji look so funny playing the drum.
Hahahahahaha.

At approximately 6.15pm, we wanna leave Sunway Pyramid for Yuen Restaurant.
Don't ask me about the stupid accident.
I'm damn furious.
Just look at my car.
My car's ASS.


But I think his car door is worst. Hahaha.
Deiiiii Seiiiiiiii.

Then we made our way to Yuen.
The guys are already there.
So I asked Fish, Sara and Yuji to go down and look for them 1st.
Me and Beiyi parked the car so damn far away.
LOL.
When we walked into the restaurant, so many people laaaaa.
Hou choiiii I remembered to book the table.


TomYummmmmm.

Yuji, Sara, me and Dailo.


Me and Dailo.


Sara, Yuji and me.


Me and Yuji.


The guys. Or should I say, the gays?
Hahaha.
YuXian, Dailo, HearnnYhei, WenKai.


All of us except the zilian DAILO.
Hahaha.


Yuji kena rogol by Sara and Fish.
LOL.

Then we were thinking where to go after that.
But in the end, because a number of us didn't wear long pants and shoes, we canceled the plan of going clubbing.
Aiyooooo. Miss the opportunity.
Hahaha.

Then I sent all of them back.
One by one.
Hahaha.
When I was home it was already 11pm.
That's why I didn't blog.
Too tired.


Sunday my dad took me to Kampung Pandan Stadium to practice.
You guys know laaa.
I got competition coming up in like 2 weeks and I'm still so fat.
Hahaha.
Really can't run already laaa.

Then in the afternoon go and make police report.
That guy lo.
Say wanna make.
In the end waste my time.
He didn't even make.
Shit him.

Went to Klang in the evening.
Went to BBT Aeon makan.
Met with PeckYee there.
Walk walk here, walk walk there, then PeckYee go back jorrrr lu.

After eating dinner, we came back lo.
Already 11pm, start doing my clay.
Arghhhhhh.
Really feel like dying.
Haizzzzzz.

Today was another day.
Reaching the traffic light outside college, only to realize I didn't bring my sketchbook.
Arhhhhhhhhh.
Die laaa.
Then me and Car just do nothing, because we ran out of clay.
So at 11pm both of us went to 1u to buy clay.
Then turn into CentrePoint to buy some stuff.
By 12pm, we went back to the college gate to pick up PeckYee, Christy and Jonathan to go Kepong.
Buy our cloth for our model.
Hehe.
But after eating and buying, we came back at 2pm.
And MsGuatLing mark us late when we already inform we will be late.
Arghhhhhhhhhh.
Late.
I'm seldom late.
Shytttttt.

Then don't care, we started to do our sketch model.
I attached the hands.
LOL.
So weird laaaa.

Then at about 4pm I wanna go Kampung Pandan to train.
But I dunno how to go.
So Car offered to bring me there.
Thank you again.
Hehehe.
Was raining.
But the rain stopped when I reached there.
Trained a little bit.
Saw Mr.Aru there.
Well, he can't recognize me.
But I bet he can recognize my dad.
Haha.

Then I left at about 6pm.
The rain started again.
Hahaha.
The rain is so good to me.
Only rain when I'm in the car.


I really need to pick up on my speed.
Praying hard!

No comments: