CLICK ME CLICK ME!

13.6.09

Well well well.
Was too tired buying stuff for tonight's barbeque yesterday night, so I didn't update my blog yesterday.

May as well update today.
Hehe.

So yesterday, almost the whole FCA27 went to 1U for Pizza Hut.
Almost.
As in 11 person.
Good enough right?
Our class only got 17 pax.

Before that we were thinking of watching a movie, but in the end didn't.
Went to S&J to tengok benda.
I bought a bottle for sis.
I mean for her baby.
Kerokerokeroppi gehhhh.
Hahaha.

Pizza Hut was good.
We took a lot of pictures.
Will upload them later.
Hehe.
As most of the photos are not with me.
Send me send me, anybody who has it!

Art History was still the same.
I feel like sleeping, looking at all the pictures.
I dunno why.
Haiz.
It's not that MsJinchi's is no good, but I just feel so tired.

Finally class is over.
We were walking to the car, and guess what?
Four of us decided to go to the field to sit down.
LOL.

we played around, took photos and GOSSIP!
LOL.
FYI, I'm still a girl by nature, and I gossip.
xDDDDDDDD


Photos will be uploaded soon.
I will upload.
Hehehe.

No comments: