CLICK ME CLICK ME!

7.6.09

How many days?

How many days did I neglet my blog?
I felt like it has been ages since I updated my blog.

So friday was still the same.
I go to school, come back from school.
The only thing is......
Ms.Husna's class ended at about 10.45am, so I rushed to KTAR to meet up with my dear, which is off at 11am.
Took her to Steven's Corner to have lunch.
After eating it was only 12pm, so I took her back home for a nap since her next class starts at 2pm.
At approximately 1.30pm, I sent her back, only going back to college for Ms.Jinchi's class.

I reached quite early.
Well, Car and PeckYee and Christy and Jonathan and Zaaina was late.
Hahahahhahaha.
I walked up to 5th floor, and I was still faster than them.
Hi-5 to me.
LOL.
I went to the toilet and came back and saw Car gulping for water for like 30 seconds? 
I can't remember how long, but I remembered it was freakin' long!
How can you put so much water into your mouth?
Errrrrrrrr..... Car did it.
Hahaha.

After class we went to the cafeteria, as Car and PeckYee was very hungry, due to the fact that they didn't makan their lunch.

Then me and Car made our way to Star Enterprise, with only RM25 with me and RM6 with her.
So clever laaaa both of us.
Pochan because of all the movies we had been watching lately.

Well, with RM6 with her, she bought like RM7.80?
I think.
I can't remember the exact amount.
So me, as a very good friend, offered to pay for her first.
LOL.
And she insist that I take the RM5.
That means she only has RM1 with her and a Touch 'n' Go card.
MG.
Dangerous to go back with so little money right?
But she refuse to keep her RM5.
LOL.

Then I went to Sara's house to pick up dear.
Yeaaaaaa.
We are very grateful Sara is so helpful to us.
Hahaha.
I watched Monster vs Alien for the second time!
Woooohooooooo!

And then we ate Yau Zha Guai for dinner.
Hahaha.
Cheap marrr.
I paid for it.
So I'm left with RM3 to go home.
Yeaaaaaa.
Almost same situation as Car.

And dear keep chatting with Car with my phone.
LOL.
They siao siao already.
Please laaaaaa.
SMS to each other laaaaaaaaaaaa.
Hahaha.


So today is saturday.
The day I'm having event.
Well, I went to SiewWei's house to pick her up.
Then we went to Bukit Jalil together.

A number of people was shocked to see me.
And even shocked when they know I'm actually their opponent in 4x100m.
LOL.
I can't run anymore, as you guys can see today.
I got 4th.
Well, quite ok for a team that didn't train realy before.
And I only got to know them half and hour before the race.
Cool huh?
And to my surprise, I'm actually representing FTAAA squad.

Ate dinner at home, and went to HomeTown steamboat to meet up with dear and her siblings.
Cheese Steamboat and Chocolate Steamboat.
Hahahahahahah.

Arghhhhhhhhhh.
I'm suppose to be happy now, because I ran today and saw my dear today.
But stupid Character Design project is making me emo and frusrated.
Arghhhhhhhhhhhh.
PLEASE STAND STUPID TOAD!

No comments: