CLICK ME CLICK ME!

30.6.09

Was reading some blog posts.
Recently I don't have much time reading or writing blog posts.


So randomly clicking on blogs, I stumbled upon JonathanLam's blog.

Was reading all the way down.
And saw the post that he was having a dream.

A nightmare.
Well, it was us, I mean the whole class going to a dock, and sitting on chairs and tables that were floating on water.

Then there was sharks.
Then the shark drag Carmen down.


I wonder if Carmen knows about it?
Anyway, just a random post blog talking about how JonathanLam dreamt that Carmen was drag by a shark and he tried to save her.


What?
You asking me what to do after reading all this?
Clap laaaaa!
At least in the dream Jonathan tried to save Carmen lehhhhhhhhh.









I don't even know what I'm doing.

No comments: