CLICK ME CLICK ME!

7.6.09

Stupid Toad just wouldn't stand

Yeaaa.
Like what the title has indicated.
My toad wouldn't stand.
And I really hate the feeling of seeing it fall everytime.
Arghhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Make me fall too.
From the 20th floor of my condo.

Just heard from my cousin sister whom is a journalist that something had occured in my place.
Well, I still have not gotten a confirmation from the newspaper, so I can't really bring the matter up.
But seriously, it freaked me out when my aunt called to up and told me.
I'm like....... Dude, these people are anytime beside me, walking pass me through the corridors, taking the same elevator as me.
And every second I'm staying here is like posing danger for myself.

My toad still wouldn't stand.
And I got so interested into sticking sequins on the clothing.
Yeapppppp.
I'm so sissy.
I love fashion.
LOL.

I need clay.
I seriously need clay.
I have not enough clay for my sketch model.
Yeapppp.
Since my 1st sketch model cracked into pieces, I'm forced to do another one.
Anyone got clay?
But it's also too late.
Shit.

And I realise, lately, my chinese is slacking.
I'm like forming sentences in my brain when I'm speaking chinese.
And same goes to english.
I've been forming sentences before I answer or question somebody.
It feels so shit.
Well, my bahasa is no where, still.
But at least I can't write in bahasa better now, but speaking...... still cacat la.
Hahaha.

19th of June.
Can't wait for it.
Outing with FCA 27 to the art gallery!
Wooohoooooooo!

No comments: