CLICK ME CLICK ME!

14.6.09

Forgotten to update about my MAPCU Inter-college meet.
LOL.

Totally forgotten about it.
So yeaaa.
I got 8th.
As Car and Christy say:"Fatttttt".
It's a good sign.
Hahaha.
But I'm quite happy, because my timing was 15.72s.
Which is not 16seconds, as I had expected.
Although my PB is 13.9s, but without any training, I ran at 15s, I'm happy enough.
And I met Lim Zhu Sien.
Hahahaha.
Or better known as just SIEN.
She was in the same event, same saringan as me.
Damn "kiuuu" laaaaa.
We have been planning for a reunion for like.... 2 years?
And we met on the track.
So happy to see her.
Well, I'm happy to meet my teammate which is also somehow my senior, Priscilla.
She's a Year 1 GD student.

Okayyyy.
Now back to my birthday party.
Yeaaa. I know my birthday is not until another hour, but my family celebrate it with me yesterday.
Yuppppppp. Every year is the same, BARBEQUE.
Well, I'm quite sad some of my cousins didn't turn up.
Especially Wendy.
My beloved Wendy sis, if you are reading this, please take note.
You have been back for like.....2 weeks? Or more.
But I haven't seen you yet.
Arghhhhhhh.
BBQ was nice.
My cousin bro-in-law Elbert did all the BBQ wings.
Hahaha.
Other than being a Quantity Surveyer, I think he can consider doing BBQ chicken wings business.
Hahahaha.

I had a mango cake for birthday cake.
Hahahahaha.
And my uncle, whom's birthday is a few days earlier than me?
Had a durian cake.
Yerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
And here I should wish both my uncles, which are twins, HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
Although for so many years I can't remember when are you guys' birthday.
I only know you all always celebrate birthday with me.
xDDDDD

So talking about today.
Early morning 8.30am my dad woke me up.
Maybe he's fearing I won't go out of the house.
LOL.
Waking me up so early.
Then at 9.30am only dear woke up and called me.
I went and pick up dear and we went to Kepong in search of food.
In the end we ate Bak Kut Teh.
LOL.

After eating, we made our way to The Curve.
We walked and walked around the complex.
Dear wanna buy present for me worrr.
In the end she bought me a bag and a t-shirt.
THANK YOU DEAR!

Redbox.
Met up with Fish, Sara and Yuji.
Sang sang sang sang sang sang.
Shout shout shout shout shout.
Then I was damn curious why they wanna sing the song Umbrella.
Ohhhhhh. No wonder.
They gave me an umbrella as my birthday present.
The very cool one in a bottle.
Thanks a lot!

At first we thought of going WongKok.
But we realize that we only had 5 person, can't order the big big "NaiChaaaa".
Then at thaty very moment, Car sms-ed me to say she's at 1u.
Yeahhhhh.
Got six person already.
We made our way to WongKok in 1u.

After calling Car, and reaching there, only we realize 5 person can call the "NaiChaaaa".
Hahaha.
Then Car came.
Fuiyohhhh.
First time I see Car so shy.
Muahahahahhahahahahaha.

My birthday is in another 35 minutes.

No comments: