CLICK ME CLICK ME!

25.6.09

I really feel that,
when you need friends, friends are always not there for you.
Only when you feel emo, look emo, speak emo, they understand that you need them.



WTF.




I decided to keep my mouth shut on everything.
Well, can't really convince myself I can do that, but I'll try.
Since some people choose to talk bad about me, saying stuff that I don't like about me.
Obviously.
Who will like it?
Who will like to be said like that?
You do?
Well I don't.
Well, some people mistaken me as somebody who likes to be batu api.
I tak tau.
They like to say what they say what.
From today onwards I rather keep my mouth shut.

People might tell me, :"don't bother about what people say about you laaa! don't care!"
Well, I can't do that.
I'm just damn sensitive.





From now on, I'm keeping my mouth sealed.
Unless you are close to me, you are a good friend to me, or else I'll just stop talking whenever nessesary.
Doesn't mean I won't talk, but just talk when I'm suppose to.
Like when people ask me question and I'm forced to answer.
Or else.



No comments: