CLICK ME CLICK ME!

12.1.09

1st day

Today is the 1st day of class.
1st is the Critical Studies class, or Art History.
We studied about Greek Art today, and had a pop quiz today.
I think it should be ok. Haha.
Not really sure if I can score.
Hehe.
But overall, should be ok la.

Ms. Teonna let us off early today, which was like 10.45am, and all of us hung out in the cafeteria.
At about 12am, Carmen, Jonathan, Christy, another Jonathan and I went to MCD.
Actually my original intention of going to MCD is to get ice cream.
But in the end I ended up with a Fillet O Fish.
We walked back to school at about 12.30am, to get ready for our next class.

Our next class is conducted by Mr Hafez, which has a hair that is so damn cool.
Haha.
He lectured us on lines, shapes, colours, and etc.
Then he gave us homework, as in practice.
Drawing. Obviously.
Haha.

This class ended at about 3.30pm, damn early, as the class was suppose to end at about 4pm.
Then a few of us stayed in class, including me, Carmen and Peck Yee.
We were chatting, and I was making fun of myself.
Haha.

At about 4pm like that, we went to the lobby.
Then we went to the field to pick up twigs.
Well, Carmen was picking them, and me and Peck Yee were just looking at Carmen pick up.
Haha.

Then we went back to the lobby, and I asked Carmen to send me her photo so i can put it as contact picture.
Wah, you can't believe how long she took to choose 1 picture for me.
All also so nice, I dunno what took her so long to choose.
Haha.







P/S : SOMETHING IS GOING ON IN OUR CLASS. AND THE BOTH OF THEM THOUGHT WE NEVER KNEW. MUAHAHAHAHA. BUT FOR THEIR INFORMATION, EVERYBODY KNOWS ALREADY.