CLICK ME CLICK ME!

19.1.09

Shopping day.

Today I did my CNY shopping.
I bought a lot of t-shirt, a pair of jeans, and a shirt.

And finally I reached home after a long day.
Using 1 hour trying to get into MSN, cause need to wait for Carmen to send me her assignment so that I can print for her.
1 hour, in the end she asked Jonathan for help, cause even if I got into MSN, the file she sent over cant be open in my computer. Stupid computer. Shyt.
F U computer.

While we were doing our assingment, me and Carmen chat on the phone for like 1 our plus.
My god. I can't even believe that I talked to somebody so childish for 1 hour. =P
We chat like everything. From homework to situation in class to where is our hometown. ==
I don't even know how we got there.
But 1 thing la. I've never use the phone until no battery before. This is the 1st time. Hooray!
Kaka.

Then in the end my phone really no battery, so need to putus talian.
Haha.




Tiring day MAN!

No comments: